Friday, June 12, 2009

the apple beckons.


in a few hours i will be getting on a plane heading out to NY for the entire summer.

no, my plane will not take the entire summer to arrive, rather i will be i will be in NY for the entire summer (sorry for any momentary confusion)....why you ask? well, because i've landed an internship with atlantic records.

radical..i know.

i'll be working right in the middle of manhattan..surrounded by radio city music hall, the rockefeller center, times square, and thousands upon thousands of i heart NY tshirts.

needless to say..i am excited.

stephanie and the lovely petruccio family have been kind enough to open up their home to me; providing warm smiles, a warm bed, and italian cooking i will most assuredly be taking advantage of.

this summer will most certainly provide lots of interesting stories and adventures. i plan on keeping this updated as often as possible, so make sure and stay tuned in.

happy summer and much love

andrew.

4 comments:

  1. Oh darling, please believe me. I'll never do you no harm. Believe me when I tell you, I'll never eat your whole arm.

    have a wonderful time my friend. I love you and thank you so much for your couch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayy! & now we can be blog friends too! i will call you back so soon. i promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. big brother i love you and will miss you. keep in touch and have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYYYYYYYY!!!! Welcome to the Blog World! you will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete